Is a Fortune 500 brand and leading manufacturer of bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
Sales support and appointment setting.
To define and implement a strategy to support the launch of a heavily marketed, new brand from day one.
- Collaborated with all stakeholders to help design, develop, and implement a nationwide sales program.
- Developed business rules to support potential customers, specific to each region being marketed to.
- Set, confirmed, and distributed appointments for a national team of sales representatives.
- Implemented a solution designed to provide timely service to prospects responding to ads heard and seen on DRTV, radio, direct mail, and digital channels.
- Managed the CRM solution designated for the program.
- Managed all appointment logistics, constantly in contact with field representatives assisting with appointment rescheduling, providing directions, and more.
- Developed a proprietary “Web Leads Interface” allowing our staff to reply to web leads in real-time.
- C-level Executive oversight.
- Achieved KPIs and service metrics assigned to the program.
- Increased appointments set ratio and net sale conversion metric.
- Served as a key contributor to the outcome of the program, the company’s new flagship product, a well-respected and industry-leading Walk In Tub product/brand