Is an award-winning Media Company and the largest newspaper publisher in the United States.
Primary services are outbound retention and new acquisition sales through targeted telemarketing. Supplemental services include inbound sales, customer service, and back-office support.
To cost-effectively increase client circulation, with a focus on Paid in Advance (PIA) and digital subscriptions, coinciding with the largest merger in the industry’s history.
- Developed business rules to support customers residing within multiple systems.
- Implemented multi-channel solutions to acquire and reactivate subscribers through efforts containing inbound and outbound components.
- Conducted numerous knowledge-based transfer strategy sessions focused on adopting the unique practices of merging brands.
- Applied best practices to serving customers reading content delivered through digital media.
- C-level Executive oversight.
- Achieved KPIs and service metrics the merging brands requested.
- Merging brands were able to maintain legacy systems until conversion to a centralized system took place.
- Provided new subscribers required for each brand to reach and exceed sales goals.
- Further evolved partnership which now exceeds 15 years.